Donnerstag, 14. Oktober 2010

I think the stage, or are you impatient in the social atmosphere which can have a person like this feeling inside the heart without filtering took him through the brain released

I think the stage, or are you impatient in the social atmosphere which can have a person like this feeling inside the heart without filtering took him through the brain released, I think this is very valuable. so that when Gao Xiaosong started her record, we have just met, I think she received a lot of people that the proposal is not to cut and polish her too, she The same is true his idea, she should at least be the first to have Yi presents the very primitive. I think she handled great. .NetEase Entertainment: Yes, it singles out premiere last week, User feedback is also good, why is the stage before the very people can not accept, but this song came out in Herve Leger the studio when the audience can accept that this is what causes it? .Yan Xi H: I think the break up After starting to miss a person, some people seem to have that feeling.
while he opposed the Yi may have against the later she began to miss out of her. the power there, including myself, because I like her I are like her, because I was not very often go to performance venues, and I wanted to see her sing live next time do not know when, I would like to see her live. I think when she left the stage after the Some people may have been started against her like her. and then on the one hand, she was processed through the studio, there are some we can not accept the flaws will be some improvement.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen