Donnerstag, 14. Oktober 2010

A friend said that Yi can see who really wants to see it smashed television

A friend said that Yi can see who really wants to see it smashed television, you then cast her, next week issued draft all your company block, a journalist friend. I say you to the site will be very impressed to see her on stage, minute and second in passing emotion, I think after the TV to see if there will be a lot of things can not get, I like watching the scene could have been Yi is like that. You do not know what will happen the next second she was, so you face to face with her, she sang follow her to think of Moncler these things was she loved to go. I think that through television, when everyone will be rather cool that we had to bring her along with the time, they want to hit television, it's friends I also love you, I can understand.So I would think her rather charming scene is enough. .Netease Entertainment: President Chen did not want to hit TV with friends? .Chen Section: some friends to texting me, when I raised placards (laughs). But I feel like Yi can have such a singer, her vocals are really important and I think she is singing these players inside the top of one of the most sincere Her voice was sincere, they are often the most sincere words, and there are a modification of the language to complete, and probably a very simple, and perhaps in language, may not be good rhetoric, but she was sincere.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen